• Advisory Committee member for the Lay Ministry program covering California, Nevada and Arizona.
• Arrowhead Lutheran Camp board member, assisting in the complete and successful merger with Concordia College
• Boys and Girls Club of Vista board member over 25 years. Effectively reduced $135k debt to $25K outstanding debt within a ten month period as the Board President and Chief Volunteer Officer in 2002-2003. Reduced $160K outstanding debt to show a $35K profit in one year as board president in 2009.
• Boys and Girls Club Foundation Trustee for almost 20 years
• Co-chair for B&G Area Council San Diego County
• Panel member of Juvenile Justice for first time offenders in lieu of court appearance.
• Assists in the distribution of holiday food baskets at her church
• Member of the Vista Rotary and Soroptimist clubs